- Makeup Palette: Keep a makeup with you at all times for those much needed touch-ups. A makeup palette that comes with a complete combination of neutral eye shadows and lipstick colours will give you the ability to get a great makeup look no matter where you are. Just make sure that it has a brush with it or that you take one with you as well.
- Powder Foundation: This is especially a beneficial product during warmer months. It will absorb any unwanted oil and moisture from your face.
- Eye Liner/Mascara: Having makeup on hand for a much needed touch-up is very important. Keep these on hand for when they are needed.
- Cleansing Wipes: Throughout the day your face becomes a habitat for bacteria, dirt and oil. If you do things like go to the gym or spend time in the sun, then your face is filled with even more grime. Having facial cleansing wipes will help you get rid of the bacteria, dirt and oil while you do not have any water readily available to you.
- Stain Remover: The worst thing for any look is having to try and cover the unwanted stain. Whether you spill your coffee on yourself, or have unwanted makeup stains, you need a quick way to get rid of them. That is why having a stain remover pen with you is beneficial.
- Clear Nail Polish: Clear nail polish is a wonder. If you break a nail, but not all the way through putting an application of clear polish will stop the breakage. It is also a useful tool if you get a run in your stockings. Just put a dab at the bottom of the run to prevent it from running anymore.
- Dry Shampoo: Giving your hair a refresher after the gym is important. An easy way to do this without having to re-style your hair is to spray it with some dry shampoo.
- Bobby Pins: Have an updo in and going to be out for an extended period of time? Better make sure that you have bobby pins for the quick fix.
Source: Fotolia © slava